Friday, December 21, 2012

Massage ... I Can't Afford It !


 
Massage ... I Can't Afford It !
 

I know what you mean!!! Getting regular massages can be an expense and more importantly it can take valuable time from your busy schedule.

But ...

I look at it as an investment.

What?

Yes. An investment ...

in my well being, mental joy, stress reducer, my quality of life, pain management and peace. What's more important or valuable than you?! So I do all that I can to make the time for what's important ... Me!

That's right. Remember, if you take care of yourself then you can take care of the ones you love.

For me regular massages meant fewer migraines, less regular headaches, no aches in my neck and shoulders, peace-full, and so on. What can it mean for you? What kind of relief do you need? Does reduced pain in your daily life sound good? Maybe even getting to the point of no pain? Would that result be worth the time it takes to get an hour massage on a regular basis? Only you can answer that question.

YOU'RE WORTH IT. You put everyone and everything else above yourself, but 2013 could be the year to think a bit about yourself. Sound selfish? Maybe, but you can't put a price on a balanced, pain-free you.

What did your grandmother say? "If you have your health, you have everything." Right?

You may want to check out the massage menu on my website:
www.nancypezdek.massagetherapy.com
and call me at 919.413.5245 to make your appointment.

Nancy S. Pezdek
Holistic Massage Therapist
LMBT# 11024
919.413.5245
4716 Glen Forest Drive
Raleigh, NC 27612

No comments:

Post a Comment